05 February 2009

Kids letters to Obama....

Dear Obama,
I hope this letter reaches you in the best of health and condition, following your victory in the presidential race.… I guess the best thing about the White House is the experience of being there for a term or two terms and really sucking everything up, be it good or bad.
Sincerely,
Mohammad Jama, age 14
Ann Arbor, Mich.

Dear President Obama,
The first thing you need to do is put your stuff in the White House. Be careful, Abraham Lincoln haunts one of the bedrooms. Look around the White House. Meet with your helpers. Get a puppy. Talk to America. Make a speech.
Sincerely,
Matthew Wong, age 8
Chicago

Dear Mr. Obama,
As president, I would move into the White House and get some people to help me with my homework. I would fill the White House with chocolate and gravy (but not together) and mashed potatoes or maybe fill it with root beer. I'd drive through the White House on a boat. We'd make the floor out of mashed potatoes and the house would be filled with mashed potatoes. …
I'd have a couch made out of pudding that you could eat with a giant spoon. And I'd have a pizza carpet. After we'd eaten all of our furniture, we'd buy real furniture.
Amir Abdelhadi, age 6 (as dictated to Katie McCaughan)
Chicago

Here is a list of the first ten things you should do as president:
1. Fly to the White House in a helicopter.
2. Walk in.
3. Wipe feet.
4. Walk to the Oval Office.
5. Sit down in a chair.
6. Put hand sanitizer on hands.
7. Enjoy moment.
8. Get up.
9. Get in car.
10. Go to the dog pound.
Please enjoy your experience as president.
Sincerely,
Chandler Browne, age 12
Chicago

Dear Mr. Obama,
Hey, I'm Sheenie, I'm kinda a poet. I really hope you put America back together. No pressure though.
Sheenie Shannon Yip, age 13
Seattle

Dear President Obama:
You are awesome!!! Some things you should do are:
1. Stop the use of oil in cars.
2. Clean up the ocean.
3. Help animals that are endangered.
4. Help immigrants get better jobs.
5. Give money to schools.
6. Fire the governor of California.
Love,
Hilda Herrera, age 12
San Francisco

Dear President Obama,
Could you help my family to get housecleaning jobs? I hope you will be a great president. If I were president, I would help all nations, even Hawaii.
President Obama, I think you could help the world.
Chad Timsing, age 9
Los Angeles

Dear President Obama,
If you could lower gas prices, it would be good so people could not waste their money. Or if they waste all their money, they should have more chances before they become homeless.
Jackson Huang, age 10
Los Angeles

0 comments:

 


A Natural Anthem - Templates Novo Blogger 2008